附件: 1. 留学硕士生课程开设清单
Notice on Postgraduate Courses Arrangement for International Students (2023 Autumn Semester)
Dear International Postgraduate Students,
According to the Chinese government's requirements and relevant university regulations, all online courses and research activities will be suspended from the autumn semester of 2023. The teaching plan of postgraduate study is announced as follows:
1. The courses of international postgraduate program will start from week 4 (September 18).
2. The master's courses are offered at the Changzhou campus, and doctoral courses are offered at the Xikanglu campus and Jiangning campus.
3. For 2023 international students, please register and select courses in the graduate system based on your own major. Please note that course selection and withdrawal can only be conducted within two weeks of the beginning of the course. See Attachment 1 for the course list of master students, Attachment 2 for the course list of PhD students, Attachment 3 for the Academic Calendar of 2023 autumn semester and Attachment 4 for the contact of postgraduate students teaching secretary.
4. For non 2023 international students who need to apply for course retake and course make-up, the system will be ready for applying from September 18th, please pay attention to the further notice.
5. About the regulations of application for exemption of Chinese Language I, II and Introduction to China, please click the following link:
Please note that all the Chinese courses provided in the system (Chinese language I, II and Introduction to China) can be applied for exemption according to individual circumstances. Each student has only this opportunity to submit an application. Submit the application in the graduate system before September 30, 2023. The application will not be dealt with after the deadline.
Please note that you will not receive credit for the course if
1. Fail to register courses in the graduate system;
2. Fail to attend the classroom activities;
3. Fail to submit the course assignments or pass the course assessment as required.
To help students in using the graduate system, we will hold graduate system operation training at 2pm on September 14th at Building 2A313 of Changzhou Campus, and Wentian Building 108 of Xikanglu Campus. Please bring your laptop to attend on time.
2023 Autumn-- Problem in logging of Graduate System
Attachment: 1. Course list of master students
2. Course list of PhD students
3. Academic Calendar of 2023 autumn semester
4. Contact of postgraduate students teaching secretary
September 12, 2023