Notice on Semester Registration for New International Students of 2023
Dear International Students of 2023,
Hohai University will organize offline registration of international students enrolled in the autumn semester of 2023 in Nanjing and Changzhou on September 4 and 6, 2023, respectively (please pay attention to the website and official wechat account for relevant requirements and processes later). In order to improve efficiency and shorten on-site processing time, please complete online registration and submit relevant materials before offline registration.
I. Procedure of Registration
1. International students submit the registration application online.
(1) Applicants shall log into the Online Semester Registration platform of Hohai Information Portal, check and fill in the basic information. If the email address or contact number is wrong, you can modify it by yourself. If other information is wrong, please contact the staff of International School of Hohai University.
(2) Applicants shall upload the following documents in PDF format, and each file is no more than 10m.
(i) Passport, including passport photo page, if you are in China, please provide relevant visa and residence permit page.
(ii) Certificate and diploma of the most advanced degree
(iii) The transcripts of the most advanced degree
(iv) Study Plan at HHU. If you have recommendation letter from Hohai University, please provide.
a. please ensure the accuracy and authenticity of the materials uploaded. The university will arrange the supervisor according to the materials.
b. Please fill in your location information truthfully. If you are in China, please fill in the specific address, if you are outside China, please fill in the country and city name.
2. The staff of International School will review the application. If approved, the application will be transferred to the colleges; if not, the application will be returned to the applicant for amendment or supplementary materials and re submitted.
3. Each college will review the application.
4. The registration results will be fed back to the applicant through the online platform.
II. Time for Online Registration
1. Before August 31, 2023, international students submit application.
2. Before September 4, 2023, International School review the application.
3. Before September 11, 2023, the colleges review the application.
III. Other Issues
1. Disqualified to register if:
(a) The student who fails to obtain the required diploma/degree before September 30, 2023;
(b) The student who fails to complete offline registration before September 30, 2023;
(c) The student who has caught diseases stipulated by the immigration office.
2. Cancellation of the admission:
(a) The student who has registered at other university simultaneously;
(b) The student who is not covered by comprehensive insurance in accordance with the relevant regulations;
(c) The student who has violated any discipline or conducted any dishonesty or fraud.
3. International students who fail to register or have overdue registration shall be dealt with as per the relevant provisions in the Regulations on Education Registration Management of International Students of Hohai University.
4. All online courses will be suspended this semester. Undergraduate courses are scheduled to be offered at Nanjing Jiangning Campus from September 25th (the 5th week of the academic calendar), master's courses are scheduled to be offered at Changzhou Campus from September 18th (the 4th week of the academic calendar), and doctoral courses are scheduled to be offered at Nanjing Xikang Road Campus and Jiangning Campus respectively from September 18th (the 4th week of the academic calendar). Please refer to the following notice for specific arrangements.
5. User Manuals of Online Semester Registration for New International Students, Hohai University.
If any questions, you may contact
招生办公室 Admission office, email@example.com
教务办公室 Academic Office，firstname.lastname@example.org
August 27, 2023