Long-term Training Program
Long-term Chinese training courses are offered in every spring semester and autumn semester. The 18-hour in-class teaching per week includes Comprehensive Chinese, Listening and Speaking, Reading and Oral Chinese, emphasizing on polishing the language skills. In addition, there are cultural courses like Chinese Painting and Kung fu so as to promote students’ Chinese cultural and artistic accomplishment.
Schooling System and Application
One semester or more
Duration of Semester
Applicants should be over 16 years old, with good health and foreign nationalities.
Application deadline: 15th January
1. <Application Form of Hohai University > (download from http://ie.hhu.edu.cn/);
2. A copy of passport and visa page;
3. Official academic diploma and related transcripts;
4. Healthy Report will be required if applicants study more than 6 months.
5. Three recent photos;
★ If necessary, the supplementary materials will be required.
1. Applicants prepare the application materials.
2. Applicants email all materials as required to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to
3. The school examines and verifies the materials and announces the admission result；
4. Applicants who get the admission submit all paper materials as required to the office and pay the application fee (RMB 300).
1. Tuition fees: RMB6,600/half year; RMB13,200/year（textbook fees covered)
2. Application fees: RMB300/person
3. Insurance fees: RMB300/half year(mandatory); RMB600/year
Tel: +86 25 83787955
Fax: +86 25 83787958